FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Home » Gourmet Recipes » Salmon tartare by Gabrielle Pellerin
Salmon tartare by Gabrielle Pellerin
- 1 fresh salmon fillet, cut into small cubes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) La Belle Excuse onion confit
- 1 French shallot, chopped
- 2 basil sprigs, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon Balsamic
- La Belle Excuse olive oil
- La Belle Excuse Fleur de sel
Mix salmon with shallot, basil, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
Serve and garnish with onion confit and fleur de sel.
1-On a crouton with grilled vegetables
2-In a taco
3-In a sandwich, like a BLT
Tomato, arugula, La Belle Excuse onion confit and bacon slices between 2 slices of bread with homemade mayonnaise.