FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Vanilla, olive oil and chocolate ice lollies
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Rest time : 6 hours
- In a bowl, add cream and whip until stiff peaks form. 2-3 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, olive oil and pinch of salt. Mix lightly until smooth.
- Divide mixture between molds and place in freezer until completely frozen. About 5 hours.
- Place the chopped chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each time. Heat until chocolate is completely melted. Approx. 2 minutes.
- Unmould and dip lollipops into melted chocolate. Coat well. Place on parchment paper. Store in freezer.