FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Home » Gourmet Recipes » Sausage and rapini pasta by Laurent Dagenais
Sausage and rapini pasta by Laurent Dagenais
Category: Main dishes
Serves : 5 à 6
Preparation time : 15-20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil La Belle Excuse
- 500 g rigatoni
- 4 Italian pork sausages (casing removed)
- 1 bunch of rapini (chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (thinely sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp chili flakes (to taste)
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) white wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pasta cooking water
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni until al dente, cooking time may vary from one brand to another.
- Add olive oil to a large hot pan. Add garlic and chili flakes and cook for 2 minutes or until garlic is nice and golden. Add sausage meat and cook for 5 minutes on medium high heat. Add rapini and cook for 3 minutes. Deglaze with white wine and reduce to 3/4.
- Add pasta to the pan and 1/2 cup of cooking water. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix delicately.
- Transfer onto a plate and garnish with more Parmesan and some freshly cracked black peppercorn.