FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Home » Gourmet Recipes » Niçoise salad with prosciutto and asparagus
Niçoise salad with prosciutto and asparagus
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 100 g arugula
- 200 g baby potatoes, cooked and cut in half
- 100 g asparagus, cooked
- 100 g prosciutto
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 30 g Parmesan shavings
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) La Belle Excuse olive oil, roasted garlic and white balsamic mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of honey
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of La Belle Excuse lemon and white balsamic vinegar
- juice of a quarter of a lemon
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of La Belle Excuse extra virgin olive oil
- Approximately 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- To make the mustard sauce, mix the mustard with the honey, the Lemon and White Balsamic Vinegar and lemon juice. Gradually add the Olive Oil while stirring. Add the chives, a little salt and pepper and mix well.
- To assemble the salad, add the arugula to the bottom of a plate. Add the potatoes, asparagus, radishes, prosciutto, parmesan shavings and hard-boiled eggs. Add mustard sauce. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and a little more chopped chives.