FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Home » Gourmet Recipes » Roasted squash, labneh and zaatar dressing
Roasted squash, labneh and zaatar dressing
Catégories: Entries, Side dishes
Serves : 2-4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 40 minutes
- 2 Delicata squashes (cut in 1/2 inch slices, seeds removed)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Zaatar
- 4-5 smashed cloves of garlic
- 1 cup (250 ml) Labneh cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pomegranate seeds
- Extra virgin Olive oil La Belle Excuse to drizzle
- Bunch of fresh dill
- Bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp (3 ml) sumac
- Fleur de sel and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (218 ˚C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine squash slices, zaatar, smashed garlic, salt and pepper and mix well until evenly coated.
- Transfer onto a baking rack or a baking sheet. Roast for 40 minutes. Flip squash slices halfway.
- Spread Labneh onto a service plate and place squash slices on top.
- Garnish with honey, pomegranate seeds, olive oil, fresh dill, fresh mint, sumac and a pinch of Fleur de sel.
- Serve with flatbread or a pita.
Delicious as a starter, as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish.