FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Passion fruit cocktail and lemon vinegar
Portions : 2
Preparation : 5 minutes
- 3 ounces of rum
- 1 ounce triple sec or cointreau
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces of passion fruit juice
- 0.5 ounce La Belle Excuse lemon and white balsamic vinegar
- A little white sugar
- The zest of half a lemon
- In a blender, add the rum, triple sec, lemon juice, passion fruit juice and La Belle Excuse lemon and white balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- In a plate, mix the sugar and lemon zest. Add a little lemon juice to the rim of a glass. Garnish the glass with the sugar and lemon mixture.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with a passion fruit wedge if desired.