FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $90.Applicable terms.
Home » Gourmet Recipes » Maple Caramelized Pear French Toast
Maple Caramelized Pear French Toast
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 slices of store-bought bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon (save half for topping)
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. black olive oil LA BELLE EXCUSE
- 3 ripe pears
- Maple syrup
- Fleur de sel
- Wash and peel the pears. Cut them into quarters. Over low heat, sauté in a pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil until lightly colored.
- Stir in maple syrup and half the cinnamon. Cook for a few minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sugar. Add milk and remaining cinnamon. Mix well until you obtain a frothy preparation. Dip the bread slices in this mixture and drain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, brown the bread slices in olive oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with hot toppings and enjoy without delay!